As the executive coaching company Minneapolis leaders have come to rely on, we believe that great leaders use questions to set direction, put the right people in the right positions, and ensure that resources are allocated to the highest priority. Great leaders engage their people to maximize results by stretching beyond assumed limitations.
Transforming organizations by elevating leaders to make a difference.
Lifelong Learning: Have and promote a growth mindset that opens-up realms of possibility.
Authentically Presence: Show up with generosity, integrity, vulnerability, and are aware of our thoughts, feelings, and actions, non-judgmentally.
Making the Unknown Known: Liberating ourselves from our history.
As you climb closer and closer to the peak of a mountain, the air becomes rich in CO2. That’s our territory – where we guide and support you with the resources you need to reach the top. CO2 Partners is the experienced Minneapolis executive coaching firm that has been helping CEOs, entrepreneurs, and executives achieve their highest and best since 2004.
CO2 Partners’ Commitment to Social & Environmental Justice
CO2 Partners is a group of independent coaches committed to transforming organizations by elevating leaders to make a difference.
- Climate breakdown is jeopardizing our planet’s natural environments and species that we all depend upon.
- Climate breakdown must be reversed so that future generations can live and prosper.
- The consequences and burden of pollution, waste, and climate-related disaster falls disproportionately on historically marginalized communities, and systemic inequities exacerbate their vulnerability.
- Organizations do their best work when they commit to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and when everyone feels secure, welcome, and respected as their authentic selves.
We commit to helping leaders:
- Restore, protect, and sustain a biodiverse world—creating transformation that cascades throughout their organizations and beyond.
- Defend and include people from historically marginalized communities— exploring new possibilities for leadership and belonging.
- Contribute both in-kind services and financial donations of at least 1% of revenue to organizations that address or remedy climate breakdown.
- Instigate informed discussions within our ecosystem and work personally towards a sustainable, equitable future.
- Use and promote equitable and inclusive practices in hiring, compensating, promoting, and discharging.
- Use and promote environmentally-sound practices throughout organizations and their supply chains.