In our interview with Bill Treasurer earlier this week he offered some insight into what questions leaders should ask their team or organizations:
1. Where are we playing it too safe, as a business, and why?
2. How am I, as the leader, contributing to our playing it too safe as a business?
3. What business situations and/or goals are worthy of the application of peoples’ courage?
4. What would it take for people to be more willing to take risks, make smart mistakes, and be more courageous?
5. What actions can I take, as a leader, to be a better role model of courageous behavior?