Trust begins with me. Trust begins with each and every one of us. Trust building is everyone’s responsibility. Here are a few key questions in which to start:
- How am I, as a leader or team member, practicing behaviors that foster, encourage and empower trust?
- Where am I experiencing areas of fear, vulnerability or doubt? How am I responding to those situations–in trustworthy or trust-breaking ways?
- Where is trust strong within our team or organization? Where is it weak?
- What behaviors are we as a team or organization practicing that build trust?
- What behaviors are we as a team or organization practicing that break trust?
From an interview with Dennis & Michelle Reina
Related blog posts:
- Building Trust in Your Organization
- 90% of Employees Feel Betrayal Frequently
- Trust Begins With You! What is Your Trust Score?
Remember to look at CO2 Partners – Leadership Assessment